QSI Child Safeguarding and Protection Statement
QSI Dushanbe staff, in collaboration with the greater Dushanbe community, will provide a safe and protected environment for all children toward the promotion of their mental and physical health and welfare.
QSI Schools adhere to the CEESA Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement and Commitments as written below.
- QSI commits to supporting school environments that safeguard children through both prevention and intervention.
- QSI works in cooperation with international agencies to ensure standards associated with best practices are regularly reviewed, revised, and applied in all operations, activities, and events.
- QSI leaders honor and uphold child protection guidelines and procedures in partnership with all stakeholders in their respective school communities.
Safeguarding and Child Protection is a priority for every QSI School.
All QSI schools will:
- Actively uphold the QSI Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement.
- Implement school-based Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies and Procedures that include regular onsite training.
- Employ safe recruitment practices consistent with Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies.
- Educate students and adults on Safeguarding and Child Protection.