Applications are welcome year-round at QSI Dushanbe to accommodate various school year patterns. Recognizing that relocations can occur at any time, we are eager to welcome your child to start school with us as soon as you arrive in our city.
Believing in the pivotal role of quality education in shaping our future, we are dedicated to providing innovative learning experiences for students across all grades, from early childhood to secondary school. The placement of students into grade levels at our school is carefully determined, considering the optimal academic and social achievement of each child.
When assigning new students to a grade level, three criteria are taken into account:
- the student's age as of October 31st
- evaluation in entrance exams
- the student's academic history or grades from previous schools
We understand the significance of choosing the right school for your child, and our admissions team is committed to providing all the information you need to make an informed decision. Below, you will find an overview of the application process and other useful information. We look forward to welcoming your family to the QSI Dushanbe community!
- How much is your tuition?
- Do I need to translate my documents if they are not in English?
- When can my child apply to your school?
- How long will it take to complete the admissions process so that my child can begin school?
- What is the application fee and when do I pay it?
- Must my child speak English to attend your school?
- Must my child be toilet-trained to attend your school?
- I have more than one child. Will they all be accepted together?
- Do you accept Special Needs students?
- How does grade level or class placement work?
Don't hesitate to reach out to our admissions office for any inquiries regarding admissions policies, procedures, academic programs, or to schedule a campus visit and initiate the admissions process. We are here to assist you every step of the way!
Tel: +992 939 906 906