The faculty and staff of QSI International School of Dushanbe are deeply committed to QSI’s mission, which begins “Virtually every five year old comes to school eager to learn. The mission of Quality Schools International (QSI) is to keep this urge to learn alive in every child in QSI schools.” Our teachers recognize the tremendous responsibility and unique challenges of educating international students who will grow up to be responsible global citizens and leaders of nations.
What makes a QSI Dushanbe education special?
- We embrace the educational approach of Mastery Learning. View Sal Khan’s TED Talk for a snapshot into this approach. Teaching for Mastery
- We are a non-profit American International school accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- We are a part of the larger non-profit educational organization of Quality Schools International.
- We address intercultural values and social interactions through our Success Orientations of: Trustworthiness, Responsibility, Aesthetic Appreciation, Concern for Others, Kindness & Politeness, Independent Endeavor and Group Interaction.
- Our staff are passionate about education and committed to helping all students achieve SUCCESS!
For me, it is a privilege and a joy to serve as Director at QSI International School of Dushanbe, supporting our staff and students.
Feel free to contact the school with any questions you may have and know that you are always welcome to visit the school and see what makes QSID such a great place to be!
“Thank you for all your help during this crazy stage of our lives. We honestly were very disappointed to find out that we would be rotating out so soon. We love it here in Tajikistan! I really appreciate QSI’s flexibility throughout the last 12 months as we’ve made plans, changed them, and made them again so many times. Hopefully the world looks more normal soon.”